Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrating Brithday #4



Bree had a Happy Birthday Weekend! you will notice that she is wearing 3 different outfits in these pictures. We had a lot of fun at all the events, but mom will never do it this way again!










Morning of her birthday she had toast with cinnamon and sugar, with candles in it. then opened her gifts from grand parents and parents.












Bree had a have a pinata at both parties. She had so much fun making them.....of course it is purple with Ariel on them.
















It was almost as much fun as braking them open!












Here is the sand castle cake I made for the under the sea party! She didn't like it, the next cake was a chocolate cake with nothing else on it.


















3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the cake! A great idea!

Sharla said...

Cute sandcastle cake! I can't believe Bree is 4! Man time flies. happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bree! I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you guys.